Become a Member of the Lincoln Artists’ GuildHow to Join:
- Fill out a membership form.
- Membership forms are available on our website and at Lincoln Artists’ Guild meetings and shows.
- Mail or drop off the form and payment.
-Mail to the address on the form
-visit us at one of our regularly scheduled meetings or shows.
- -Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- -Call: Carmen Stineman 402-476-1177
- $35 full-year individual membership (January-December)
- $20 individual membership if joining mid-year (July-December)
- 25% commission on artwork sold at LAG organized shows, unless otherwise indicated
- Gallery Fee:
- $25 to hang artwork year-round at Against the Wall Gallery
- Three juried shows per year featuring cash awards and ribbons.
- Opportunity to participate in solo and group shows at various venues around Lincoln, NE.
- The monthly LAG newsletter featuring news and events related to upcoming programs, exhibits, workshops and more.
- Membership in ANAC (the Association of Nebraska Art Clubs) *
- Attend regularly scheduled programs with demonstrations, workshops, art critiques, and guest speakers.
- Field trips to art galleries and other art related locations.
- Access to essential art equipment including mat cutter, point driver, shrink wrapper, paper cutter, display screens, and more.
- Access to art books and videos.
- Discounts at local art supply merchants.
- Work may be featured in the Lincoln 55+ Seniors Paper
- Opportunity to create, grow, and share with artists in your local community.